كتب ناصر قنديل Nasser Kandil wrote: Al Ghouta’s war is as important as the fall of Berlin Wall
- The US announcement of the withdrawal from Syria is no longer an indicator of the magnitude of the shock caused by the battles of Al Ghouta in altering the main direction of the American movement in the region and in dealing with alliances and animosities.
- In conjunction with Al Ghouta’s war, the fabricated crisis with Russia emerged against a backdrop of poisoning the spy Scrippal in London. After the end of Al Ghouta’s war with Syrian-Russian victory, the regression started to emerge with the announcement of the failure of the approved British laboratory of analyzing the conditions of the process to link them with Russian resources.
- In conjunction with Al Ghouta’s war a senior US official announced that alienating the diplomats between America and Russia has not come along with official mutual reduction of the number of the personnel in the diplomatic missions in a way that allows their replacement and this can be applied between Russia and the other America’s allies.
- In conjunction with the intention of the US President to withdraw from Syria, he regressed from his visit to attend the Gulf summit that was intended to be against Iran, he has postponed it until the fall. All these indications show the difference in the US thinking between pre -Al Ghouta war and post- Al Ghouta war.
- The US President who has brought together the presidents of the Baltic countries neighboring Russia to hold the summit which was arranged before the end of Al Ghouta’s war in order to launch threats against Russia has turned after the war of Al Ghouta into a platform to cooperate with Russia.
- Ghouta’s war is a transformation in the paths of the international politics as the fall of Berlin Wall and a transformation in the course of the ongoing world war as the Battle of Stalingrad.
Translated by Lina Shehadeh,
عدد القراءت (151)