كتب ناصر قنديل Nasser Kandil wrote: Kerry disclosed them and revealed the balances
- The words of the former US Secretary of State John Kerry about the calls which he received from Saudi Arabia, Israel, and Egypt at the days of Hosni Mubarak to strike Iran rather than the understanding with it about its nuclear file are like the words of the former Israeli Minister of Foreign Affairs Tzipi Livni about the demands which she received from Saudi Arabia to continue the war and to continue striking Hezbollah in July 2006.
- In both cases, the American and the Israeli say that they have not listened to the advices, because they were aware of the balances and know the limits of the ability to wage a war.
- In both cases, the demands are scandal for Saudi Arabia which has not hesitated from inciting Israel for more sabotage of Lebanon, to destroy its construction, to kill its people, and to lead to a war of mass destruction through the war against Iran, where Saudi Arabia will be a battlefield of its destruction.
- In both cases, Saudi Arabia builds its policies with hatred, it expects to buy its wars with money, in both cases there is no place for belonging or collective identity.
- Kerry's words are as the words of Livni, they stated that the advocates of the talk about the national and the Islamic links that bring the people of the region together with rulers of Saudi Arabia is nothing but a lie and a falsification of facts that are disclosed by the ongoing normalization of Saudi Arabia with Israel, moreover the long history of conspiracy against Gamal Abdul Nasser has witnessed that, when the former Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh published a document that includes the incitement of the US President Johnson by the King Faisal to wage a war against Abdul Nasser.
Translated by Lina Shehadeh,
عدد القراءت (374)