كتب ناصر قنديل Nasser Kandil wrote: The US threat and the Iranian response
- For the first time Iran puts an equation of the military force in the face of the US sanctions. The Iranian officials threaten of targeting the nearby US bases if the US sanctions include the Revolutionary Guard.
- Washington reached in its suggestion to abolish the nuclear agreement to a level to which Iran responded that it is ready to go farther, which means the return to enrich the uranium at high degrees. Washington knows that this means the reach of possessing conditions for having a nuclear bomb.
- Washington knows that the abrogation of the agreement does not mean but sanctions that do not obstruct Iran as it has been for decades, but they will affect the European companies if they dealt with Iran, this is a US-European problem.
- The issue of the sanctions which is used by Washington has transcended the degree of exaggeration and arrogance, it exploits in an unacceptable way the position of the US currency in the banking and commercial system.
- Iran is aware of the degree of the global refusal of the exaggerated US sanctions as the usage of the excessive force in wars.
- The North Korean example is a translation of the language of sanctions and challenge in the world; it can be repeated with Iran tomorrow. Europe followed America and it accepted its sanctions.
- Iran feels that is an appropriate international moment to target the approach of sanctions by putting it in front of the danger of the military confrontation. It knows that China and Russia will support it and that Europe is feeling comfortable towards its positions.
- The US question now is will America run a risk in putting the Iranian threats in front of the challenge of implementation?
- Despite Trump’s boasting, the history of dealing and the balances of forces say that Washington will deal with the threat in wangling way, it will escalate its sanctions on the Jerusalem Corps in the Revolutionary Guard, and it will evade from imposing sanctions on the Revolutionary Guard as an institution.
- Iran pushes America for a test in which it will lose its last weapon which is the control of the banking system and its employment in the sanctions, due to the exaggeration of its use.
Translated by Lina Shehadeh,
عدد القراءت (420)