كتب ناصر قنديل Nasser Kandil wrote: Saudi Arabia is preparing for the settlements
- Saudi Arabia raises the escalation, it summons those who work with it in Lebanon and Syria after it got the results of the failure of the Kurdish secession which it betted on to change the balances, before the visit of the King Salman to Moscow, where the pressing papers will be ready to demarcate the setbacks and the settlements.
- No one other than Moscow can sponsor the Iranian- Saudi negotiation and draw balances between them. There will not be any probable other summit which the Saudi King can hold with the Russian President, so everything has been arranged on the date of the summit, insisting on not postponing the Kurdish secession at a Saudi demand.
- Riyadh has notified its groups that it is forbidden to open up to Syria, Iran, and Hezbollah or to have any settlements even partial with them, they must suggest of escalation even if it includes breaking outgoing settlements, because the negotiation by retail decreases prices while the negotiation in bulk improves conditions.
- Riyadh wants to say that the future of the Lebanese-Syrian relationship depends on the words of the Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Al-Hariri , and that the future of the political solution in Syria depends on the Riyadh negotiating body and its decision is determined by the Saudi finance, and some of the Kurdish retreat by the force of money which can be paid to the head of the Kurdish region Masoud Al-Barazani after he felt of the failure of his project and his interest in money.
- Within days the Saudi positions will be clear after the visit of the King and his son to Moscow, where the group of Riyadh will talk in another language.
Translated by Lina Shehadeh,
عدد القراءت (248)