كتب ناصر قنديل Nasser Kandil wrote: Saudi Arabia and Israel to where?
- The Saudi-Israeli bilateral has formed the title of politics-industry and the wars in the Middle East in the second half of the twentieth century, depending on the inexhaustible Saudi money and the invincible Israeli power, where the climax of the common accomplishment was the fall of Gamal Abdul Nasser's experience in the war 1967 after exhausting it in the war of Yemen towards involving Egypt in Camp David accords.
- Since the beginning of the twenty-first century the Saudi –Israeli bilateral was trying to siege Iran, weaken Syria, and eliminate Hezbollah. The wars were waged, the policies were drawn, and the wealth was spent to achieve these goals, and now we are in front of the outcome.
- The force of Iran and the international recognition of its status through the understanding on its nuclear program increases despite the Saudi and the Israeli refusal, Syria gets out more powerful from the war of overthrowing, the West started to recognize the force of its President, its army, and the impossibility to overthrow them contrary to the Saudi and Israeli hopes, while Hezbollah is drawing the image of the new Middle East.
- Saudi Arabia spent the balance of its funds and what is produced by the oil wells for years to pay the obligations of financing the US need in order to operate the weapons factories, so it has lost its status as the first Arab country, it has faltered in Yemen which it avenged from its dirty role in overthrowing Abdul Nasser and it was infected in the open conflict with Qatar, but it was defeated at the hands of the smallest Arab country which it suggested that it will devour it as a single bite.
- Israel lost its military status and its deterrent capacity faded, so its preoccupation has become how to avoid a war with Hezbollah, knowing that it was the one which threatened of it before and now it became afraid of it and needs to be protected, now it is eroded in the areas of its hegemony before the rise of the people and the resistance of the Palestinians, what has happened in Aqsa was a true evidence.
- The end of the Saudi-Israeli presence brings America out of the position of the dominant power on the East and the resistant Syrian-Iranian rising brings with it the rising Russian power and the rising Chinese power.
- It is the under –birth new East.
Translated by Lina Shehadeh,
عدد القراءت (470)