كتب ناصر قنديل Nasser Kandil wrote: Al-Qaboun, Tishreen, and Barzeh
- For years, the districts of Al-Qaboun, Tishreen, Barzeh, and Jobar were a source of concern and harm to the Syrian capital Damascus.
- The districts which were under the control of the militants were in the eastern of Damascus as Dariya in the west under the eye of every campaign against Syria.
- Whenever the situation of the militants gets improved in the south, north and east, the armed groups in these districts were preparing to receive the supply of money and weapons to wage an adventure of new expansion to confront an attack from the outside.
- The liberation of Dariya after a long suffering fell some of the bet.
- The liberation of Al-Qaboun, Tishreen, and Barzeh is causing the fall of the biggest part of the security risks against the capital especially after the fall of the supplies in the south, east, and north as sources of supply and illusions.
- What is awaiting Jobar and Doma is to break their connection, which starts from Harasta and opens the way for similar settlements after the military pressure, as the situation of the three districts.
- Today Damascus is breathing its pure air.
- After all the sacrifices the army and the allies deserve greetings.
- Syria is moving to its victory and it presents an answer to the skeptics on the day when it accepted the Russian initiative in Astana, it asks them after the liberation of the districts was the result positive or negative?
Translated by Lina Shehadeh,
عدد القراءت (463)