كتب ناصر قنديل Nasser Kandil wrote: Nasrollah& Al Qalamoun
- Al SayyedNasrollah has allocatedAl Qalamoun in its two parts the Syrian and the Lebanese an important partin his speech.
- Al Sayyed said that the war there has ended practically after the withdrawal of the militants from Zabadani and its neighborhood, so the armed presence in Al-Qalamoun has become without military value and without support.
- There are neither supply lines nor hope in the military role after the exit of the militants of Al Waer district and the progress of the Syrian army in the eastern of Homs to beyond Palmyra.
- Al Sayyed proposed to the Lebanese state to handle what it wants to ensure the return of the displaced Lebanese from the neighboring villages as Tofeil and others.
- Al Sayyed has called the militants to save what is left without the adventure of committing suicide and to involve into negotiations that end with their withdrawal to another place as happened in similar settlements.
- Al Sayyed has distinguished the displaced in Arsal and its neighboring by the call to get involved in a formula that ensures their return to safe areas in Syria announcing the preparation to cooperate with the Syrian state.
- Al Sayyed announced the end of Al Qalmaoun war which started in Al Quseir four years ago, after it was more than the quarter of the war on Syria, and Aleppo was its second quarter, while Homs was its third quarter, the rest is las quarter from Damascus to the borders of Jordan and Golan.
- What is left is the last quarter of the war.
Translated by Lina Shehadeh,
عدد القراءت (513)