كتب ناصر قنديل Nasser Kandil wrote: The resistance’s process in Jerusalem
- The qualitative process of the Palestinian resistance in Jerusalem has affected the occupation twice, once in the issue of the settlement, because the process was in a territory which is confiscated by a colony in Jerusalem, and once in the occupation issue, because the process has targeted soldiers of the occupation in an occupied territory since 1967.
- The Occupation government knows the difficulty of describing the process with terrorism on the basis of its nature, so it resorted to the forged talk about the belonging of the commando FadiQanbar to ISIS.
- The occupation wants to say to the West that what the government of the occupation is exposed to is of the same kind of what the west and its governments are exposed to.
- According to the facts the commando FadiQanbar is a Palestinian national man, he is a believer and devout, and his cause is Palestine and Jerusalem. But when the units of ISIS which hit Europe carry out a process that targets Israeli diplomats and indicate to the processes against the occupation in their political discourse and their military actions as Al Qaeda Organization then those who repeat the propaganda of the occupation in order to escape from supporting the Palestinian resistance can talk.
- The clarification is important here; the terroristic action gives its characteristic to the doer, not vice versa. Any Palestinian who resists the occupation is a resistant.
- Who is resisting is a resistant, and who commits a terroristic act is a terrorist.
Translated by Lina Shehadeh,
عدد القراءت (410)