كتب ناصر قنديل Nasser Kandil wrote: Istanbul process
- Turkey is no longer a safe country and that is the issue.
- ISIS and Al-Qaeda have bases and platforms that have been built during the years of the war on Syria and have been among the security services and the community.
- The background of the ruling Muslim Brotherhood party as well as the foolish governmental policy have helped in that.
- There is no value for the two opposite exaggerations without justification, about those who were killed from the Lebanese people and the Arabs through targeting the nightclub in Istanbul in the New Year Eve, as well as for the governmental and media exaggerations.
- It is not an issue; since in Iraq everyday those who are killed are times of numbers of the victims of Istanbul, and the martyrs who defended Lebanon and Syria are many, despite that some of the Lebanese people refuse to admit them as martyrs.
- The matter does not need a discussion whether they are martyrs or victims, where the condolences and the consolations require overlooking of that debate, since according to every mom every son lost is a martyr.
- The solidarity with everyone who lost a loved one or a relative is a humanitarian duty as long as he does not fight against the homeland and the humanity.
- Turkey will find its need to coordinate with the Syrian country to control its security. The opening borders with Syria will be the deadly point of weakness, since the borders are not controlled from one direction.
- The intelligence cooperation with Russia, Iraq, Syria, and Iran alone protects Turkey.
Translated by Lina Shehadeh,
عدد القراءت (542)